Nintendo has updated The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom to version 1.2.1, fixing several gameplay issues, such as an occasional screen flicker related to map icons.
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom occurs after the events of Breath of the Wild, focusing on Link having to find Zelda after the two investigate treacherous ruins beneath Hyrule Castle. However, Link now possesses the right arm of a Zonai called Rauru, enabling access to powerful abilities that let player imagination run wild.
You can view the quoted version 1.2.1 patch notes for The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom below:
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the screen to flicker intensely when large amounts of stamps were placed on the Map.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from obtaining the contents of treasure chests attached to Flux Constructs when the treasure chests vanished as a result of the Flux Construct’s attacks.
- If the treasure chest vanished, reloading the save data will either restore the treasure chest or cause the chest’s contents to automatically appear in your Pouch.
- If a certain event does not trigger when talking to Koltin after collecting all of the Bubbul Gems, downloading this update data will fix it so that the event triggers.
- Several other issues have been addressed to improve the gameplay experience.
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is now available on Nintendo Switch. In case you missed it, check out our review.
In case you missed the news, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages & Oracle of Seasons are now available on Switch Online.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.