Publisher NIS America has shared a new trailer for the upcoming Nihon Falcom-developed action JRPG, The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails. This disconnected spinoff of the Trails franchise is more akin to the developer’s Zwei series, focusing on platforming and real-time combat with a more methodical approach.
The new trailer highlights Noi, the fairy-like creature that the protagonist, Nayuta, will have by his side throughout his adventure. Further, a variety of gameplay is showcased, emphasizing the varied environments and foes that players will face.
The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails on PC features auto-save functionality, ultra-widescreen support, turbo mode, and other configuration options to make this port as qualitative as possible.
In this title, players take control of Nayuta, who dreams of the outside world and what lies beyond the confines of his home. Soon after reconvening with his friends and other denizens on his island, Nayuta ends up saving a mysterious fairy by the name of Noi. This fairy-like girl asks for Nayuta’s help in recovering something stolen from her, and this journey takes him to the stretches of existence he has only ever dreamed of.
The title received official English screenshots, viewable below:
- The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails Deluxe Edition
- “Starfall Symphonies” 2-Disc Original Soundtrack
- “Endless Horizons” Hardcover Art Book
- “Nayuta & Noi” Acrylic Figure
- “Creha’s Cradle” Bookmark
- “Realms Beyond” Lenticular Sleeve
- Collector’s Box
UPDATE 4/30/2023: Stock for this limited edition on both PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch is at less than 50%.
The official website also lists a Deluxe Edition for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch, but it is not yet available for pre-order:
And as a reminder, despite the lack of it in the new trailer, The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails has been confirmed to receive an English dub.
Lastly, the game has been confirmed to launch for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC in Fall 2023.
You can view the introduction trailer for The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails below:
- March 14, 2023 – North America
- March 17, 2023 – Europe
- March 24, 2023 – Australia, New Zealand
Our coverage for the game is listed below:
- Official Website Update #1
- Official Website Update #2
- Story Trailer & March 2023 Release Date
- Reverse Cover Vote
- Before Playing Trails to Azure, Check Out This Bridging Drama CD Taking Place After Zero, Translated by Fans
- PSN & eShop Pages Live, New Screenshots
- Save Data Transference Detailed
The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie will launch for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC on July 7, 2023.
- Check out our review.
- View our 10 Beginner’s Tips.
- View our 100% completion guide spanning quests, fishing, recipes, and much more.
- Check out all of the in-game treasure chest messages exclusive to the localized release.
The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails is coming to PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC in 2023.
- The Trails series was recently confirmed to have sold over 7 million units worldwide.
- Check out our Beginner’s Guide to the Trails series.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki is now available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC via Steam in Japan.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II Crimson Sin is now available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 in Japan. Check out our latest coverage, which also acts as an avenue for previous extensive instances of doing so.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel – Northern War anime is live, with new English-subbed episodes launching every Friday.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.