The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure Enemy Scan Glitch Preventing Achievement
I’m currently in the middle of playing through The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure in an effort to obtain every achievement. So far, I’ve done mostly everything, including defeating the New Game+ only super bosses and beating the title on Nightmare.
Right now, I’m in the midst of gathering enemy scans I’ve missed, and, unfortunately, there is one that appears to be glitched. I do not know if this applies to the non-PC versions or if I’m just unlucky, but I figure it’s worth bringing attention to on the off chance it’s common.
At the end of Chapter 2, without spoiling the story-heavy context, there is an enemy called Tri-Attacker C2 that appears during several standard mob battles. According to my combat notebook, it says I have not yet scanned the enemy. However, while examining it in battle, the readings indicate that it has been scanned, and trying to scan it again does not result in anything.
There’s a chance this bug may be patched prior to launch, but I decided it’s best to get the word out regardless.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure is releasing for Switch, PlayStation 4, and PC via the Epic Games Store, GOG, and Steam at the following times:
- March 14, 2023 – North America
- March 17, 2023 – Europe
- March 24, 2023 – Australia, New Zealand
If you missed it, check out our review.
Check out the game’s hidden treasure chest message story.
View the Trails of Cold Steel character cameos.
Our coverage for the game is listed below:
- Official Website Update #1
- Official Website Update #2
- Story Trailer & March 2023 Release Date
- Reverse Cover Vote
- Before Playing Trails to Azure, Check Out This Bridging Drama CD Taking Place After Zero, Translated by Fans
- PSN & eShop Pages Live, New Screenshots
- Save Data Transference Detailed
The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie will launch for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC on July 7, 2023.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero is now available on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC via the Epic Games Store, GOG, and Steam.
- Check out our review.
- View our 10 Beginner’s Tips.
- View our 100% completion guide spanning quests, fishing, recipes, and much more.
- Check out all of the in-game treasure chest messages exclusive to the localized release.
The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails is coming to PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC in 2023.
- The Trails series was recently confirmed to have sold over 7 million units worldwide.
- Check out our Beginner’s Guide to the Trails series.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki is now available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC via Steam in Japan.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II Crimson Sin is now available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 in Japan. Check out our latest coverage, which also acts as an avenue for previous extensive instances of doing so.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel – Northern War anime is live, with new English-subbed episodes launching every Friday.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.