Crunchyroll has shared a new official English-subtitled trailer for the upcoming The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel – Northern War anime produced by Tatsunoko Production, which will begin airing on January 8, 2023.
Famitsu has revealed that the anime’s opening song, “The story so far,” is sung by Akita Chisato of (MIT GATHERING).
Crunchyroll has confirmed that a dub for the anime is in the works.
You can view this new trailer below:
Alternatively, a version of the video sans subtitles is viewable below:
- Check out our review.
- View our 10 Beginner’s Tips.
- View our 100% completion guide spanning quests, fishing, recipes, and much more.
- Check out all of the in-game treasure chest messages exclusive to the localized release.
- March 14, 2023 – North America
- March 17, 2023 – Europe
- March 24, 2023 – Australia, New Zealand
Additional coverage for the game is listed below:
- Official Website Update #1
- Official Website Update #2
- Story Trailer & March 2023 Release Date
- Reverse Cover Vote
- Before Playing Trails to Azure, Check Out This Bridging Drama CD Taking Place After Zero, Translated by Fans
The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie is releasing for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC in the Summer of 2023.
- Opening Movie Trailer
- Limited Edition & Merchandise
- VR Support & Carry-Over Bonuses Announced
- New Old Class VII Art
The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails is coming to PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC in 2023.
- The Trails series was recently confirmed to have sold over 7 million units worldwide.
- Check out our Beginner’s Guide to the Trails series.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki is now available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC via Steam in Japan.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II Crimson Sin is now available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 in Japan. Check out our latest coverage, which also acts as an avenue for previous extensive instances of doing so.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.