Publisher NIS America has shared the opening movie for their upcoming Nihon Falcom-developed turn-based JRPG, The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie. This title takes place after Trails of Cold Steel IV and features a new mechanic called Zapping that has players switch between playable protagonists and parties at a moment’s notice.
The Trails of Cold Steel protagonist, Rean Schwarzer, Crossbell protagonist, Lloyd Bannings, and the brand new character C, are the leaders of these three parties. They face their own unique threats before eventually uniting against something especially grand.
Additionally, the game was confirmed to be launching for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC in the Summer of 2023. Further, the official website is up.
- Check out the title’s limited edition and associated merchandise, which are all available to pre-order.
- Check out our Falcom Week coverage article.
During the voice actor live stream, the following voice cast was confirmed:
- Suzie Yeung is voicing Nadia Rayne and Rixia Mao
- Daman Mills is voicing Swin Abel
Leona Renee, from the localizations of the Trails in the Sky trilogy, and Trails of Cold Steel I and II, has confirmed that she is returning to the franchise via Trails into Reverie. They mainly edited C’s story route and worked on the new novels.
The PS4 version has been confirmed to be supporting PSVR, likely for a certain minigame.
You can view the official opening movie below:
- Check out our review.
- View our 10 Beginner’s Tips.
- View our 100% completion guide spanning quests, fishing, recipes, and much more.
- Check out all of the in-game treasure chest messages exclusive to this localized release.
The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails is coming to PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC in 2023.
- The Trails series was recently confirmed to have sold over 7 million units worldwide.
- Check out our Beginner’s Guide to the Trails series.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki is now available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC via Steam in Japan.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II Crimson Sin is now available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 in Japan. Check out our latest coverage, which also acts as an avenue for previous extensive instances of doing so.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.