NIS America has shared a new trailer for the upcoming localized release of the Nihon Falcom-developed turn-based JRPG, The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie. The title’s gameplay features are highlighted, comprising the following classic elements:
- Orbal Arts
- Master Quartz
- Team Attacks & Brave Orders
The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie takes place after Trails of Cold Steel IV and features a new mechanic called Zapping that has players switch between playable protagonists and parties at a moment’s notice.
The Trails of Cold Steel protagonist, Rean Schwarzer, Crossbell protagonist, Lloyd Bannings, and the brand new character C, are the leaders of these three parties. They face their own unique threats before eventually uniting against something especially grand.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie will launch for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC on July 7, 2023.
- All English Voices
- Opening Movie Trailer
- Limited Edition & Merchandise
- VR Support & Carry-Over Bonuses Announced
- Story Trailer
- Deluxe Edition
- 57 Character Renders & Profiles
- Character Trailer
- English III & IX Chapters
- Features Trailer
- Combat Mechanics & Exploration; Screenshots
- Minigames & Daydreams Detailed; Screenshots
- III & IX Chapters
- Headpat Trailer
- Day of Reindependence Trailer
- Lost Symbol Trailer
- The Miserable Sinners Trailer
- Deluxe Edition Revealed
- Official Wallpapers
You can view the gameplay trailer for The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie below:
- Check out the game’s hidden treasure chest message story.
- Check out all of the in-game treasure chest messages exclusive to this localized release.
- View the Trails of Cold Steel character cameos.
- Check out our full 100% completion guide and our review.
- Before Playing Trails to Azure, Check Out This Bridging Drama CD Taking Place After Zero, Translated by Fans
- Save Data Transference Detailed
- Check out our review.
- View our 10 Beginner’s Tips.
- View our full 100% completion guide.
- Check out all of the in-game treasure chest messages exclusive to the localized release.
The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails is coming to PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC in Fall 2023.
- Release Window Trailer, English Screenshots & Limited Edition
- View our initial Impressions
- Check out our thoughts on the English build
- Story & Release Date Trailer; Renders + Profiles
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki is now available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC via Steam in Japan. NIS America recently published the lattermost port, with Falcom confirming that an English version of the game is on the way.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II Crimson Sin is now available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 in Japan.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.