Developer Nihon Falcom has announced that they will be hosting a special movie poster collaboration that can have fans be credited in the upcoming The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II.
A translated summary of this event is viewable below, courtesy of our team’s Ryuji:
Your Poster Creation Could Appear In The Republic of Calvard?!
In Kuro II, we will be adding three new movies for players to watch. Each movie has its unique poster, and this is your chance to have your creation displayed as the movie poster in the Republic of Calvard’s cinema, in-game!
Winners get the following prizes:
- A B2-sized poster of their creation
- The poster will be seen in-game and that person can have a pen name to be displayed on Kuro II’s credits
- Winner gets a copy of Kuro II (Must specify if you want PS4 or PS5 version upon winning)
Entries will be accepted from May 19 to July 3.
- Entries must be the original work of the applicant. If you trace or plagiarize any of your entries, it will be swiftly discarded.
- Please be sure to incorporate the English title of each film in your poster. Do NOT use Japanese in the poster.
- Selected entrants may be asked to provide high-resolution data separately.
- You may submit multiple entries for each film, but entries with the same content will not be considered.
- Please refrain from submitting entries that are directly based on the official illustrations.
- Selected winning posters may have their images adjusted and processed for use in the game. (adjustments for the in-game models)
The promotional website provides reference materials and details about the three movies; Robin – The Lady Justice, My Casa Blanca, and FIRE SHARK.
- Kuro no Kiseki II April Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II May Famitsu information translated
The PlayStation 5 version of Kuro no Kiseki is launching in Japan on July 28, 2022. The Traditional Chinese and Korean PlayStation 5 versions of the game will also launch on the same day. A Steam launch is also planned for the same date with Traditional Chinese & Korean subtitles.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki is the latest entry of the ongoing Trails series, taking place after the recently concluded Cold Steel Erebonia arc, and after The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki, releasing in the west in 2023 as The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie.
This new title takes place in Calvard, one of the central regions of the series’ setting, the continent of Zemuria. While there are several returning characters from the Liberl, Crossbell, and Erebonia arcs, there is also a slew of new characters, each with their own struggles, relationships, and goals that enhance the liveliness of the in-game world.
Additionally, combat has undergone a significant shake-up, with action now freely swappable with turn-based in several circumstances, granting an impressive degree of player choice. The game is currently available in Japan for the PlayStation 4.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.