Developer Nihon Falcom has announced that update version 1.10 is available for the latest entry in the Trails series, The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II Crimson Sin.
The following implementations have been made:
- Added new floors for Marchen Garden*
- New playable characters: Fie / Zin
- A new story episode will now unlock when you go to 10F of Marchen Garden
- The Virtual Simulator is now available! Access it through the Marduk Support screen.
- Added the ability to skip EX Chains triggered during battles
- Fixed a bug where in unique circumstances, progress is lost even after saving.
- Corrected some typos and omitted terms in the main story
- Various small bugs were addressed for a better experience.
*NOTE: The additional floors can only be accessed if you’ve cleared the furthest floor (in this case, 9) from the previous update.
- Kuro no Kiseki II April Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II May Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II June Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II July Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II August Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II September Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II Final Famitsu information
- Latest 4K Gameplay via Dengeki
- Kuro no Kiseki II Pre-Order Bonuses
- Translations for Opening Theme & Latest Trailer
- Movie Poster Design Winners
- Latest Screenshots & Renders
- Box Art Reveal
- New Interview We Translated Featuring Falcom’s President
- Soundtrack Preview
- Falcom Store Limited Edition
- Latest Story Trailer
- August 2022 Dengeki Broadcast; New Screenshots
- Falcom x Clouded Leopard Entertainment Kuro II Broadcast Info
- Digital Deluxe Edition Contents & LGC Carry-Over Bonuses
- Radio Program #1
- Radio Program #2
- Radio Program #3
- Radio Program #4
- Radio Program #5
- Radio Program #6
- Radio Program #7
- Radio Program #8
- Radio Program #9
- Radio Program #10
- Radio Program #11
- Radio Program #12
- Radio Program #13
- Radio Program #14
- English Manga Translations
- September Screenshots
- September 2022 Gameplay
- Opening Movie
- Manga Translations
- Falcom JDK Special Live TGS 2022
- September Gameplay, S-Craft Compilation & New Enami Art
- PlayStation Blog & Dengeki Pre-Release Screenshots
- DLC Details
- Official Strategy Guide Announced
- Latest DLC Coverage
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II Crimson Sin is now available for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 in Japan.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki is the latest arc of the ongoing Trails series, taking place after the recently concluded Cold Steel Erebonia arc, and after The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki, releasing in the west in 2023 as The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie.
This new title takes place in Calvard, one of the central regions of the series’ setting, the continent of Zemuria. While there are several returning characters from the Liberl, Crossbell, and Erebonia arcs, there is also a slew of new characters, each with their own struggles, relationships, and goals that enhance the liveliness of the in-game world.
Additionally, combat has undergone a significant shake-up, with action now freely swappable with turn-based in several circumstances, granting an impressive degree of player choice.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki is now available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC via Steam.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.