Nihon Falcom has uploaded the eighth episode of their weekly radio program centered around The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II Crimson Sin on their official YouTube channel.
This eighth show features the voice actress of Agnes Claudel and Yumé’s voice actress, Maria Naganawa, conversing about various facets regarding their characters and the upcoming sequel. The next broadcast, on September 2, 2022, will feature the voice actress of Quatre Salision, Mutsumi Tamura.
You can listen to the YouTube VOD of the eighth The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II Crimson Sin Weekly Radio Program below:
- Kuro no Kiseki II April Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II May Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II June Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II July Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II August Famitsu information translated
- Latest 4K Gameplay via Dengeki
- Kuro no Kiseki II Pre-Order Bonuses
- Translations for Opening Theme & Latest Trailer
- Movie Poster Design Winners
- Latest Screenshots & Renders
- Box Art Reveal
- New Interview We Translated Featuring Falcom’s President
- Soundtrack Preview
- Falcom Store Limited Edition
- Latest Story Trailer
- August 2022 Dengeki Broadcast; New Screenshots
- Falcom x Clouded Leopard Entertainment Kuro II Broadcast Info
- Radio Program #1
- Radio Program #2
- Radio Program #3
- Radio Program #4
- Radio Program #5
- Radio Program #6
- Radio Program #7
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II Crimson Sin is releasing for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 in Japan on September 29, 2022.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki is the latest entry of the ongoing Trails series, taking place after the recently concluded Cold Steel Erebonia arc, and after The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki, releasing in the west in 2023 as The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie.
This new title takes place in Calvard, one of the central regions of the series’ setting, the continent of Zemuria. While there are several returning characters from the Liberl, Crossbell, and Erebonia arcs, there is also a slew of new characters, each with their own struggles, relationships, and goals that enhance the liveliness of the in-game world.
Additionally, combat has undergone a significant shake-up, with action now freely swappable with turn-based in several circumstances, granting an impressive degree of player choice.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki is now available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.