Nihon Falcom has revealed the contents of their store’s limited edition for The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II Crimson Sin. Costing ¥11,000 and expected to ship on September 29, 2022, the same date as the game’s launch, the following details have been translated by our team’s Ryuji:
- Physical copy of the game
- CD containing the mini soundtrack
- A desk calendar that spans from August 2022 to December 2023 (each month has a different Trails illustration)
- A microfiber cloth with some Republic of Calvard patterns on it
- A DLC that will let you change Marduk Garden’s BGM to Trails of Sky OST
And buying it from the Falcom shop link will net you this snazzy-looking pin with your purchase. You can get the Limited Edition elsewhere, but the pin is exclusive to the Falcom shop.
Intrigued fans can purchase this edition via the official online Falcom shop. However, it is worth noting that one of the DLC images on that page does contain a spoiler for the currently non-localized Trails into Reverie.
Images of this upcoming limited edition can be viewed via our gallery below:
- Kuro no Kiseki II April Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II May Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II June Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II July Famitsu information translated
- Latest 4K Gameplay via Dengeki
- Kuro no Kiseki II Pre-Order Bonuses
- Translations for Opening Theme & Latest Trailer
- Movie Poster Design Winners
- Latest Screenshots & Renders
- Box Art Reveal
- New Interview We Translated Featuring Falcom’s President
- Soundtrack Preview
- Radio Program #1
- Radio Program #2
- Radio Program #3
- Radio Program #4
- Radio Program #5
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II Crimson Sin is releasing for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 in Japan on September 29, 2022.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki is the latest entry of the ongoing Trails series, taking place after the recently concluded Cold Steel Erebonia arc, and after The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki, releasing in the west in 2023 as The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie.
This new title takes place in Calvard, one of the central regions of the series’ setting, the continent of Zemuria. While there are several returning characters from the Liberl, Crossbell, and Erebonia arcs, there is also a slew of new characters, each with their own struggles, relationships, and goals that enhance the liveliness of the in-game world.
Additionally, combat has undergone a significant shake-up, with action now freely swappable with turn-based in several circumstances, granting an impressive degree of player choice. The game is currently available in Japan for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki is now available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.