The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II Crimson Sin Asia Live Concert 2022 Occuring This Week; Viewable via YouTube
Nihon Falcom and Clouded Leopard Entertainment have announced that their Asia Live 2022 concert for The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II Crimson Sin will occur on August 27, 2022, at 7:59 AM ET/ 4:59 PT.
This program will feature Jun Fukuyama (René Kincaid’s JP VA from Kuro no Kiseki) as the MC. Additionally, Falcom Japan President and Representative Director Toshihiro Kondo and Clouded Leopard Entertainment President Yunyun Chen will be present to discuss product releases throughout Asia.
You can set a reminder for this upcoming broadcast below:
- Kuro no Kiseki II April Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II May Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II June Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II July Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II August Famitsu information translated
- Latest 4K Gameplay via Dengeki
- Kuro no Kiseki II Pre-Order Bonuses
- Translations for Opening Theme & Latest Trailer
- Movie Poster Design Winners
- Latest Screenshots & Renders
- Box Art Reveal
- New Interview We Translated Featuring Falcom’s President
- Soundtrack Preview
- Radio Program #1
- Radio Program #2
- Radio Program #3
- Radio Program #4
- Radio Program #5
- Radio Program #6
- Radio Program #7
- Falcom Store Limited Edition
- Latest Story Trailer
- August 2022 Dengeki Broadcast; New Screenshots
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II Crimson Sin is releasing for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 in Japan on September 29, 2022.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki is the latest entry of the ongoing Trails series, taking place after the recently concluded Cold Steel Erebonia arc, and after The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki, releasing in the west in 2023 as The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie.
This new title takes place in Calvard, one of the central regions of the series’ setting, the continent of Zemuria. While there are several returning characters from the Liberl, Crossbell, and Erebonia arcs, there is also a slew of new characters, each with their own struggles, relationships, and goals that enhance the liveliness of the in-game world.
Additionally, combat has undergone a significant shake-up, with action now freely swappable with turn-based in several circumstances, granting an impressive degree of player choice.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki is now available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.