The ongoing mobile gacha game set in the Trails universe, The Legend of Heroes: Akatsuki No Kiseki, has been confirmed to be discontinued for mobile devices on August 23, 2023, at 12:00 Japan Standard Time.
It’s worth emphasizing that this news only applies to the mobile version of the title, not the PC version, which we may hear more about from USERJOY in the coming weeks or months. We’ll be sure to keep you all updated if any significant announcements are made.
The Legend of Heroes: Akatsuki no Kiseki roughly occurs during the Intermission set in Trails to Azure, and the title has received several console ports since its release. However, it’s not really needed to understand the rest of the games at all and is primarily a celebratory avenue for the Trails series. An English release of sorts would be cool, but that’s incredibly doubtful.
- Altina Orion, Kloe Rinz, Juna Crawford, Renne, Duvalie, Towa Herschel, Claire Rieveldt, Alfin Reise Arnor, Emma Millstein, Tita Russell, Shirley Orlando, Vita Clotilde, and Altina Orion received dedicated artwork from this title.
- 4 new pieces of artwork from the title depicting several fan-favorite Trails characters were also recently shared.
- The game received its final story update.
The tweet announcing the incoming discontinuation of The Legend of Heroes: Akatsuki No Kiseki on mobile devices is viewable below:
このたび「英雄伝説 暁の軌跡モバイル」は、2023年8月23日(水) 12:00をもちまして、サービスを終了させていただくこととなりました。
— 【公式】英雄伝説 暁の軌跡モバイル (@akatsukiM_app) June 28, 2023
The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie will launch for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC on July 7, 2023.
- All English Voices
- Opening Movie Trailer
- Limited Edition & Merchandise
- VR Support & Carry-Over Bonuses Announced
- Story Trailer
- Deluxe Edition
- 57 Character Renders & Profiles
- Character Trailer
- English III & IX Chapters
- Features Trailer
- Combat Mechanics & Exploration; Screenshots
- Minigames & Daydreams Detailed; Screenshots
- III & IX Chapters
- Headpat Trailer
- Day of Reindependence Trailer
- Lost Symbol Trailer
- The Miserable Sinners Trailer
- Deluxe Edition Revealed
- Official Wallpapers
- Gameplay Trailer
- DLC Reveal
- Gameplay & Story Screenshots
- Check out the game’s hidden treasure chest message story.
- Check out all of the in-game treasure chest messages exclusive to this localized release.
- View the Trails of Cold Steel character cameos.
- Check out our full 100% completion guide and our review.
- Before Playing Trails to Azure, Check Out This Bridging Drama CD Taking Place After Zero, Translated by Fans
- Save Data Transference Detailed
- Check out our review.
- View our 10 Beginner’s Tips.
- View our full 100% completion guide.
- Check out all of the in-game treasure chest messages exclusive to the localized release.
The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails is coming to PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC in Fall 2023.
- Release Window Trailer, English Screenshots & Limited Edition
- View our initial Impressions
- Check out our thoughts on the English build
- Story & Release Date Trailer; Renders + Profiles
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki is now available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC via Steam in Japan. NIS America recently published the lattermost port, with Falcom confirming that an English version of the game is on the way.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II Crimson Sin is now available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 in Japan.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.