Following the final main chapter release for the Asian-only Trails (Kiseki) title, The Legend of Heroes: Akatsuki no Kiseki, the true last story update, the Epilogue, has been announced. Titled “Beyond the Dawn,” a mid-November 2022 launch is currently planned. With this update, the game’s narrative will finally be fully concluded.
UPDATE 11/1/2022: The game’s official Twitter account has announced that the epilogue will be launching on November 9, 2022.
The Legend of Heroes: Akatsuki no Kiseki roughly occurs during the Intermission set in The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure and the title has received several console ports since its release. However, it’s not really needed to understand the rest of the games at all and is primarily a celebratory avenue for the Trails series. An English release of sorts would be cool, but it is incredibly doubtful.
- Altina Orion, Kloe Rinz, Juna Crawford, Renne, and Duvalie recently received dedicated artwork from this title.
- 4 new pieces of artwork from the title depicting several fan-favorite Trails characters were also recently shared.
- Check out our review.
- View our 10 Beginner’s Tips.
- View our 100% completion guide spanning quests, fishing, recipes, and much more.
- Check out all of the in-game treasure chest messages exclusive to this localized release.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie is releasing for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC in 2023.
The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails is coming to PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC in 2023.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II Crimson Sin is releasing for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 in Japan on September 29, 2022.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki is now available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC via Steam.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.