Square Enix has announced that their tactical RPG, The DioField Chronicle is now available worldwide on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.
A brief launch trailer was shared to highlight the new adventure, emphasizing the game’s aesthetic and premise. You can view this new video below:
- Free Demo Now Available
- View the game’s Collector’s Edition & Pre-Order Bonuses.
- Trailer confirming the title’s release date, alongside the demo reveal.
- Extensive coverage detailing countless characters, battle mechanics, and much more.
- Yulzim Yorden, Lorraine Luckshaw & Izelair Introductions
- William Hende & Rickenback Madea Introductions
- Introducing Primary Setting, Jade Mineral & Ancient Aurgus Beast Race
- 1-Hour English Subtitled Tokyo Game Show 2022 Broadcast
- Composer Interview
The DioField Chronicle features a tactical RPG system with a new cast of characters. Further, the developer shared that the soundtrack and story are a significant focus in this new adventure. The gameplay introduces a new Real-Time Tactical Battle system that players can master. This world blends fantasy, medieval, and modern-day facets with players witnessing the Kingdom of Alletain, led by the Shaytham dynasty on DioField Island, facing conflict for the first time in 200 years.
The reason for this rise in conflict primarily lies in the presence of the mineral Jade, used for magic and sorcery creation, and the island abundantly houses it. The warring Alliance and Empire in the neighboring region are seeking Jade for obvious ends. Players will control Blue Fox, a band of elite mercenaries.
This title is developed by Lancarse Ltd, a team of veteran strategy developers. Concept art is designed by Isamu Kamikokuryo, who has provided artwork for Final Fantasy XII and Final Fantasy XIII.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.