Bandai Namco has announced that the Tekken 8 ‘The Art of Fighting’ Panel at San Diego Comic-Con 2023 will feature several surprising guests, namely Mike Tyson, Cris Cyborg, and Xavier Woods, a.k.a. Austin Creed.
Additionally, game director Katsuhiro Harada and producer Michael Murray will be present. Participants can look forward to how real-life fighting is incorporated into gaming, as Tekken 8 utilizes over 21 authentic martial arts styles. The professional fighters will converse with Harada and company about their respective careers in their industries and their history with fighting in gaming.
The panel will occur on Friday, July 21, from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. PDT at the San Diego Convention Center (Room 6BCF).
You can view more information about this upcoming event via Bandai Namco’s official website.
Tekken 8 marks significant growth for the franchise, seeing the return of Jun Kazama and a heavy focus on several story elements. Past grudges will be settled here, with the most iconic being Jin and Kazuya. Further, the visuals have been upgraded to meet modern standards, boasting terrific character models, environments, and textures. We’re undoubtedly looking forward to this ambitious fighter’s release.
- Check out our announcement coverage.
- View our previous coverage comprising The Game Awards 2022 trailer, screenshots, key art, and character renders.
- View the Nina Reveal alongside an intricate deep dive into this entry’s refined combat mechanics.
- Kazuya Mishima Character Trailer
- Jin Kazama Character Trailer
- Paul Phoenix Character Trailer
- Marshall Law Character Trailer
- King Character Trailer
- Lars Alexandersson Character Trailer
- Jack-8 Gameplay Trailer
- Jun Kazama Gameplay Trailer
- Ling Xiaoyu Trailer
- Leroy Smith & Asuka Kazama Trailers
- Crossplay & Rollback Confirmed
- Lili Trailer
- Bryan Trailer
Tekken 8 will launch for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC at an unknown time.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.