During Gamescom 2023, Bandai Namco announced that their upcoming fighting game Tekken 8 will launch for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Steam on January 26, 2024. Additionally, players can look forward to the new Arcade Quest gameplay mode, where players can create their own avatars and customize preexisting fighters in various ways.
Tekken 8 is the latest installment in the legendary fighting game franchise developed by Bandai Namco. The game continues the saga of the Mishima family’s history and the ongoing battle for supremacy within the Iron Fist Tournament. Players must enter the arena once again and choose the fighter they believe will best this tournament. With a growing roster of fighters, there’s plenty to look forward to.
Gameplay in Tekken 8 has been refined, offering a blend of accessibility for newcomers and depth for seasoned veterans. The developers are focused on bringing new features and improved graphics to enhance the experience for all who play. Whether fighting through the single-player campaign or challenging friends through multiplayer matches, Tekken 8 is looking like a great contender to be a quality fighter.
You can view the latest Tekken 8 trailer below:
- Check out our announcement coverage.
- View our previous coverage comprising The Game Awards 2022 trailer, screenshots, key art, and character renders.
- View the Nina Reveal alongside an intricate deep dive into this entry’s refined combat mechanics.
- Kazuya Mishima Character Trailer
- Jin Kazama Character Trailer
- Paul Phoenix Character Trailer
- Marshall Law Character Trailer
- King Character Trailer
- Lars Alexandersson Character Trailer
- Jack-8 Gameplay Trailer
- Jun Kazama Gameplay Trailer
- Ling Xiaoyu Trailer
- Leroy Smith & Asuka Kazama Trailers
- Crossplay & Rollback Confirmed
- Lili Trailer
- Bryan Trailer
- Claudio Trailer
- Azucena & Raven Trailer
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.