Bandai Namco has announced that the closed network test for their upcoming fighter, Tekken 8, will occur over two weeks. Firstly, PlayStation 5 owners will gain access to the test between July 21 and July 24, 2023. Then, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and Steam owners will have access to the test between July 28 and July 31, 2023.
16 characters and 5 stages will also be featured. As of the time of this writing, sign-ups are not yet available, but you should be able to do so via this link.
Tekken 8 marks significant growth for the franchise, seeing the return of Jun Kazama and a heavy focus on several story elements. Past grudges will be settled here, with the most iconic being Jin and Kazuya. Further, the visuals have been upgraded to meet modern standards, boasting terrific character models, environments, and textures. We’re undoubtedly looking forward to this ambitious fighter’s release.
- Check out our announcement coverage.
- View our previous coverage comprising The Game Awards 2022 trailer, screenshots, key art, and character renders.
- View the Nina Reveal alongside an intricate deep dive into this entry’s refined combat mechanics.
- Kazuya Mishima Character Trailer
- Jin Kazama Character Trailer
- Paul Phoenix Character Trailer
- Marshall Law Character Trailer
- King Character Trailer
- Lars Alexandersson Character Trailer
- Jack-8 Gameplay Trailer
- Jun Kazama Gameplay Trailer
- Ling Xiaoyu Trailer
- Leroy Smith & Asuka Kazama Trailers
- Crossplay & Rollback Confirmed
- Lili Trailer
- Bryan Trailer
You can view the official trailer announcing the Tekken 8 closed network test below:
Tekken 8 will launch for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC at an unknown time.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.