Tales of Symphonia Reveals Japan-Only Merchandise Lottery; New Artwork
Retailer Kotobukiya has announced a Tales of Symphonia-themed lottery game for Japanese customers, with details translated below via our team’s Ryuji:
Drawing Period: February 3, 2023 – February 12, 2023
Ticket Price: ¥800
- S Tier: Big Acrylic Board (Can choose from 4 designs)
- A Tier: Snow Bunny Plushie
- B Tier: Acrylic Standee (Can choose from 9 designs)
- C Tier: Clear Card Set (Can choose from 3 sets)
- D Tier: Mini Acrylic Stand (9 designs; random)
- E Tier: Pin Badges (18 designs; random)
Bonus Prize: If you purchase ¥8000 worth of tickets, you’ll receive a special cut-in clear card at random from 9 different designs.
Shipping will cost you about ¥550. (Kotobukiya says there’s no international shipping.) Prizes are set to be shipped in June 2023.
Images for each tier of the prizes are viewable via our gallery below:
Tales of Symphonia Remastered will launch Westward for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch on February 17, 2023.
Tales of Symphonia was initially released for the Gamecube worldwide before receiving a Japanese-exclusive PlayStation 2 version that added more content. That same version would launch worldwide for PlayStation 3 and then eventually PC via Steam. This upcoming remaster is using the latest versions as the basis, though several new features are arriving, such as skippable events and improved maritime navigation.
- Announcement Trailer
- A Tales of Symphonia amusement park collaboration was recently announced for Japan.
- Check out the release date trailer, platform-specific upgrades, and a linked Q&A regarding the port.
- A Japan-only super special edition was unveiled.
- Story Trailer
- Original Singer Performs Both Vocal Openings
In case you missed it, over 2,000 Tales of songs are making their way to streaming services.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.