Bandai Namco has announced a collaboration with the Japanese shop Marion Crepes for Tales of Symphonia. Available until November 29, 2023, at select locations, the following menu items will be available as translated by our team’s Ryuji:
- Lloyd’s Strawberry Chocolate Crepe
- Colette’s Apple Cheesecake Crepe
- Zelos’ Assorted Strawberry Crepe
Each crepe costs ¥920. Additionally, for ¥715, customers can purchase a package that contains a random acrylic keyholder out of seven possible types.
You can view the official images of this Tales of Symphonia collab via our gallery below:
You can view the official website for additional details.
Tales of Symphonia was initially released for the Gamecube worldwide before receiving a Japanese-exclusive PlayStation 2 version that added more content. That same version would launch worldwide for PlayStation 3 and then eventually PC via Steam. This upcoming remaster is using the latest versions as the basis, though several new features are arriving, such as skippable anime events and improved maritime navigation.
- New formal attire artwork for the cast was also unveiled.
- The cast received wanted poster illustrations.
- Check out our review of Tales of Symphonia Remastered on Nintendo Switch.
- The anime was fully uploaded onto YouTube for free with English subtitles.
Tales of Symphonia Remastered is now available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.