During the Tales of series Tokyo Game Show 2022 broadcast, which primarily focused on the upcoming Tales of Symphonia Remaster, Bandai Namco announced a collaboration with the Japan amusement park Yomiuri Land for November 2022.
Special Tales of Symphonia illustrations are confirmed to be shown around the park. And although intricate details regarding the collaboration have not been revealed, it aims to recreate Altamira, The Seaside Paradise town from the game.
While not stated, it is worth mentioning that amusement park collaborations with various media tend to reserve a specific spot in the area, so expect to see that here.
Tales of Symphonia was initially released for the Gamecube worldwide before receiving a Japanese-exclusive PlayStation 2 version that added more content. That same version would launch worldwide for PlayStation 3 and then eventually PC via Steam. This upcoming remaster is using the PlayStation 3 version as the basis, though several new features are arriving, such as skippable events and improved maritime navigation.
- Check out our positive review of Tales of Arise’s PlayStation 5 version.
- If you feel overwhelmed by the number of Tales of entries, we shared our thoughts on the best 5 entries newcomers should start with.
- Bandai Namco has added a Tales of series gallery app on PSN and Xbox.
- We wrote 5 tips beginners of Tales of Arise should know before fully diving in.
- For cultured individuals, I shared my top 5 Tales of waifus, with some rather unconventional picks.
- The Tales of the Abyss Anime is now officially and fully available on YouTube.
- Tales of Arise Soundtrack now digitally available.
- Tales of Arise 1-Year Anniversary Merchandise
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.