Tales of Luminaria the Fateful Crossroad Anime Announced with Funimation; English Voice Cast and Character Renders Revealed
During today’s first information broadcast for the upcoming Tales of Luminaria, the newest mobile entry in the Tales franchise, it was announced that a new anime will be accompanying this title.
This anime is called Tales of Luminaria the Fateful Crossroad, and it will be distributed in partnership with Funimation. The animation will be done by Kamikaze Douga, most notably known for the recent release of Star Wars Visions.
Each of the 21 characters received official renders and their respective English voice actors.
The characters and their corresponding English voices actors are as follows:
- Leo Fourcade, voiced by Aaron Dismuke
- Celia Arvier, voiced by Cristina Vee
- Michelle Bouquet, voiced by Dawn M. Bennett
- Yelsy Tw’Elteu Huainaz’jin, voiced by Suzie Yeung
- Vanessa Morax, voiced by Jamie Marchi
- Lucien Dufaure, voiced by Micah Solusod
- Maxime Hasselmans, voiced by Ricco Fajardo
- Lisette Regnier, voiced by Colleen Clinkenbeard
- Hugo Simon, voiced by Eric Vale
- August Wallenstein, voiced by J. Michael Tatum
- Alexandra von Sonne, voiced by Caitlin Glass
- Bastien Forge, voiced by Christopher R. Sabat
- Laplace, voiced by Monica Rial
- Gaspard Herbet, voiced by Daman Mills
- Amelie Laurence, voiced by Bryn Apprill
- Falk, voiced by Clifford Chapin
- Edouard Rouquier, voiced by Jason Liebrecht
- Lydie Delacroix, voiced by Cherami Leigh
- Raoul, voiced by Brandon Potter
- Ana-Maria Marschner, voiced by Megan Shipman
- Charles, voiced by Brittney Karbowski
You can view the character renders below:
You can read more information on this upcoming anime on Funimation’s official Blog post.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.