Bandai Namco has announced that to commemorate the Tales of Festival 2023 merchandise set to be listed for purchase in July, they will share various new illustrations of several characters in new attire.
- Initially, artwork of characters from Tales of Hearts, Tales of Zestiria, and Tales of Phantasia were shared.
- Kanata and Misella from Tales of Crestoria received new artwork.
- Ruca and Illia from Tales of Innocence received new art.
- Veigue and Claire from Tales of Rebirth received new art next.
- Yuri, Rita, and Mordio from Tales of Vesperia received new art.
- Velvet and Laphicet from Tales of Berseria received new art.
- Loni and Reala from Tales of Destiny 2 received new art.
- Ludger, Elle, and Gaius from Tales of Xillia received new art.
- Luke and Tear from Tales of the Abyss received new art.
- Ix and Mileena from Tales of the Rays received new art.
- Chloe, Shirley, and Jay from Tales of Legendia received new art.
- Cheria and Malik from Tales of Graces received new art.
- Leon and Philia from Tales of Destiny received new art.
- Caius and Rubia from Tales of the Tempest received new artwork.
- Alphen, Shionne, and Vholran from Tales of Arise received new artwork.
Today, new artwork of Lloyd Irving, Zelos Wilder, and Kratos Aurion from Tales of Symphonia was shared, viewable below:
Tales of Symphonia was initially released for the Gamecube worldwide before receiving a Japanese-exclusive PlayStation 2 version that added more content. That same version would launch worldwide for PlayStation 3 and then eventually PC via Steam. This upcoming remaster is using the latest versions as the basis, though several new features are arriving, such as skippable anime events and improved maritime navigation.
Tales of Symphonia Remastered is now available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.