Sony Japan has announced the winners of their gaming music awards for 2022. Several titles are mentioned alongside their placements, with the award names being a tad odd. Regardless, it’s neat to see many of these games receive acclaim for their stellar audio.
Some significant award placements are listed below:
- 1st Place: ELDEN RING Original Soundtrack
- 2nd Place: Tsukihime -A piece of blue glass moon- Original Soundtrack
- 4th Place: Tales of Arise Original Soundtrack
- 7th Place: The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki: Original Soundtrack
- 1st Place: ICO -Perfect Music Files-
- 2nd Place: The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki: Original Soundtrack
- 4th Place: Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition
- 5th Place: Tales of Arise Original Soundtrack
Attractive Soundtrack Prize: Sonic Frontiers – Main Theme EP
Cool-Sounding Prize: Dynasty Warriors 5 – Original Soundtrack
Galactic Sound Prize: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (Original Soundtrack)
Dramatic Sound Prize: CHRONO CROSS: THE RADICAL DREAMERS EDITION
Spectacular Sound Prize: The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki: Original Soundtrack
Tales of Arise is available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II Crimson Sin is now available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 in Japan. Check out our latest coverage, which also acts as an avenue for previous extensive instances of doing so.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.