Bandai Namco has announced that the official soundtrack for Tales of Arise will be released on May 25, 2022, with two editions. The standard edition costs ¥5,500, and the limited edition, costing ¥7,500, includes a specially illustrated mega jacket by art director and character designer Minoru Iwamoto. In addition, a special 28-page colored artbook is also included with this purchase.
The soundtrack comprises 133 tracks across 7 CDs. 129 of those songs are in-game BGM, while the remaining 4 are vocal. You can pre-order the standard and limited editions from Amazon Japan, though a western release is likely in the pipeline.
- Check out our positive review of Tales of Arise’s PlayStation 5 version.
- If you feel overwhelmed by the number of Tales of entries, we shared our thoughts on the best 5 entries newcomers should start with.
- Bandai Namco has added a Tales of series gallery app on PSN and Xbox.
- We wrote 5 tips beginners of Tales of Arise should know before fully diving in.
- For cultured individuals, I shared my top 5 Tales of waifus, with some rather unconventional picks.
Tales of Arise advances the graphics with the new “Atmospheric Shader,” which presents the world as if it were a hand-drawn painting. Further, the combat has evolved, allowing for a better sense of spectacle and direct player feedback based upon their actions. Finally, the graphics, combat system, characters, and story combine to present a vivid and realized world that the developer hopes will immerse players.
Tales of Arise has launched worldwide on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.