No information or even images regarding this figure were provided aside from the box it is set to be contained in. We will update this article with further news once it is available.
- Check out our positive review of Tales of Arise’s PlayStation 5 version.
- If you feel overwhelmed by the number of Tales of entries, we shared our thoughts on the best 5 entries newcomers should start with.
- Bandai Namco has added a Tales of series gallery app on PSN and Xbox.
- We wrote 5 tips beginners of Tales of Arise should know before fully diving in.
- For cultured individuals, I shared my top 5 Tales of waifus, with some rather unconventional picks.
- The Tales of the Abyss Anime is now officially and fully available on YouTube.
Tales of Arise advances the graphics with the new “Atmospheric Shader,” which presents the world as if it were a hand-drawn painting. Further, the combat has evolved, allowing for a better sense of spectacle and direct player feedback based upon their actions. Finally, the graphics, combat system, characters, and story combine to present a vivid and realized world that the developer hopes will immerse players.
Tales of Arise has launched worldwide on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.