Bandai Namco has announced that their action JRPG, Tales of Arise, has sold over 2 million units worldwide. The title’s previous milestone was hitting 1.5 million sold units in October 2021, so this roughly half-million jump is quite significant. Congratulations to the development team for the continued success, and here’s hoping for further Tales of related projects in the future.
Celebratory artwork was also shared for the occasion, viewable via the official Tales of Arise Twitter account below:
We’re celebrating a new major milestone today, as #TalesofArise has reached 2 million copies sold! 🥳
We are so grateful for your precious support. Thank you! pic.twitter.com/mUWJH1t0wv
- Check out our positive review of Tales of Arise’s PlayStation 5 version.
- If you feel overwhelmed by the number of Tales of entries, we shared our thoughts on the best 5 entries newcomers should start with.
- Bandai Namco has added a Tales of series gallery app on PSN and Xbox.
- We wrote 5 tips beginners of Tales of Arise should know before fully diving in.
- For cultured individuals, I shared my top 5 Tales of waifus, with some rather unconventional picks.
- Tales of Arise’s soundtrack is releasing soon.
Tales of Arise advances the graphics with the new “Atmospheric Shader,” which presents the world as if it were a hand-drawn painting. Further, the combat has evolved, allowing for a better sense of spectacle and direct player feedback based upon their actions. Finally, the graphics, combat system, characters, and story combine to present a vivid and realized world that the developer hopes will immerse players.
Tales of Arise has launched worldwide on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.