Pin Box has announced that they have partnered with Bandai Namco to produce official enamel pins of the playable cast of Tales of Arise.
These premium enamel pins have the following features:
- Material: Hard Enamel
- Beautifully Detailed Pin Badge
- 2 Pins on the Reverse to Secure It to Anything
- Dimensions: 1.75″ at its longest
- Pre-production sample shown, colors may vary slightly from the final product due to manufacturing tolerances.
Base purchases include a Deluxe Card of the respective character, consisting of the following:
- Material: GF Smith Colour Core with Double-Sided Soft Touch
- Stunning Artwork on the Reverse of the Card
- Comes With Two Black Metal Pin Backs
- Dimensions: 94mm x 94mm
- Core Colour: Azure Blue
- Pre-production sample shown, colors may vary slightly from the final product due to manufacturing tolerances
Alternatively, one can purchase a pin’s Limited Collector’s Edition Box, which has the following:
- Individually Numbered Collector’s Box
- Final Number To Be Announced After Open Pre-Order Period
- Material: 1000gsm Board + 157gsm Matte Laminated Art Paper + Black Velvet Covered Foam
- Dimensions: 90mm x 90mm x 30mm
- Stunning Artwork on the Reverse of the Box
- Comes in 14mil Acid-free Archive Grade PET Plastic Protector Case
- Comes With 2 Black Rubber Pin Backs
- Pre-production Sample Shown, Colours May Vary Slightly From the Final Product Due to Manufacturing Tolerances
You can view official images of these pins via our gallery below:
Store links for each pin are listed below. Each item’s Deluxe release costs £10.99 GBP, while their Limited Collector’s Edition variants are £13.99 GBP each. Further, one can save 20% off their purchase if they buy all six pins.
Shipments are expected to occur by March 30, 2024, and the pre-order window will close on December 21, 2023.
In case you missed them, check out our review of Tales of Arise Beyond the Dawn and the expansion’s launch trailer.
Tales of Arise Beyond the Dawn is a story set one year after the ending of Tales of Arise. Alphen, Shionne, and the rest of the party meet a new character by the name of Nazamil, a misfortunate young girl who is the daughter of a Renan lord and a Dahnan slave. Players can anticipate over 20 hours of content, with new dungeons, costumes, sidequests, and boss battles.
Regarding carry-over boons, players will be rewarded various bonuses dependent on their achievement progress in the main game. But you will still be able to play Beyond the Dawn even if you haven’t yet beaten Tales of Arise, even though you’ll need the base game to even play this content in the first place. Characters will also start at predetermined levels in this expansion for balancing reasons.
Tales of Arise Beyond the Dawn is available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Steam.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.