Alongside the recent commemorative crossover artwork of Tales of Arise, Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream, and Blue Reflection: Second Light, Bandai Namco, and Koei Tecmo have also announced that Tales of Arise and Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream will be receiving crossover cosmetic DLC.
Tales of Arise will be receiving the following Atelier Sophie 2 DLC for free:
- Attachment: Sophie’s Flower Hair Clip – can be equipped by all
- Weapon Skin: Hunting Rifle – for Shionne
- Weapon Skin: Star-guided Staff – for Dohalim
Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream will be receiving the following Tales of Arise DLC for free:
- Alphen’s Iron Mask
- Shionne’s Scarlet Tiara
- Owl King Doll
You can view the screenshots and renders showcasing this upcoming DLC content across the two titles via our gallery below:
- Check out our positive review of Tales of Arise’s PlayStation 5 version.
- Check out our preview for Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream.
- If you feel overwhelmed by the number of Tales of entries, we shared our thoughts on the best 5 entries newcomers should start with.
- Bandai Namco has added a Tales of series gallery app on PSN and Xbox.
- We wrote 5 tips beginners of Tales of Arise should know before fully diving in.
- For cultured individuals, I shared my top 5 Tales of waifus, with some rather unconventional picks.
Tales of Arise advances the graphics with the new “Atmospheric Shader,” which presents the world as if it were a hand-drawn painting. Further, the combat has evolved, allowing for a better sense of spectacle and direct player feedback based upon their actions. Finally, the graphics, combat system, characters, and story combine to present a vivid and realized world that the developer hopes will immerse players.
Tales of Arise has launched worldwide on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.