Bandai Namco has shared new artwork celebrating the soon-to-be 1-year anniversary of Tales of Arise. The illustration depicts the primary cast, with Shionne and Alphen appearing as they do in the game’s second half.
Additionally, tickets for the Tales of Arise 1st Year Anniversary party are available to purchase, occurring at Yokosuka Arts Theater Grand Theater on September 25, 2022. The Japanese voice cast for the game’s party members will be present alongside Zephyr’s VA. Tales of Arise initially launched on September 9, 2021, so this event’s proximity is quite close.
Further, several new pieces of merchandise are available to purchase. We will be providing coverage for those items soon.
You can view the new 1-year anniversary artwork below:
- Check out our positive review of Tales of Arise’s PlayStation 5 version.
- If you feel overwhelmed by the number of Tales of entries, we shared our thoughts on the best 5 entries newcomers should start with.
- Bandai Namco has added a Tales of series gallery app on PSN and Xbox.
- We wrote 5 tips beginners of Tales of Arise should know before fully diving in.
- For cultured individuals, I shared my top 5 Tales of waifus, with some rather unconventional picks.
Tales of Arise advances the graphics with the new “Atmospheric Shader,” which presents the world as if it were a hand-drawn painting. Further, the combat has evolved, allowing for a better sense of spectacle and direct player feedback based upon their actions. Finally, the graphics, combat system, characters, and story combine to present a vivid and realized world that the developer hopes will immerse players.
Tales of Arise has launched worldwide on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.