Bandai Namco and Asobi Store Japan have unveiled new Tales of Arise merchandise celebrating the game’s soon-to-be first anniversary occurring this September. Our team’s Ryuji has provided translations for each product’s name, viewable below (slight pamphlet typo):
You can view the hub store page for more information on these items as well as accessible purchase links. Shipments are expected to occur in mid-September 2022.
- Tickets for the upcoming Tales of Arise 1-year anniversary party are available to purchase. New celebratory art was also shared.
- A recent Tales of Arise staff interview discussed their creative process alongside developmental challenges.
- Check out our positive review of Tales of Arise’s PlayStation 5 version.
- If you feel overwhelmed by the number of Tales of entries, we shared our thoughts on the best 5 entries newcomers should start with.
- Bandai Namco has added a Tales of series gallery app on PSN and Xbox.
- We wrote 5 tips beginners of Tales of Arise should know before fully diving in.
- For cultured individuals, I shared my top 5 Tales of waifus, with some rather unconventional picks.
Tales of Arise advances the graphics with the new “Atmospheric Shader,” which presents the world as if it were a hand-drawn painting. Further, the combat has evolved, allowing for a better sense of spectacle and direct player feedback based upon their actions. Finally, the graphics, combat system, characters, and story combine to present a vivid and realized world that the developer hopes will immerse players.
Tales of Arise has launched worldwide on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.