Square Enix has shared more details for their upcoming tactical RPG Tactics Ogre: Reborn, revealing The Warren Report, which chronicles all manner of in-game resources such as character profiles, event scenes, and more.
Players can also explore optional paths housing several battles and significant rewards. Some of these challenge areas are the Phorampa Wildwood, Palace of the Dead, and The Pirate’s Graveyard.
Lastly, countless new artwork was unveiled.
You can view the newly revealed Classrenders via our gallery below:
You can view the new in-game screenshots via our gallery below:
Tactics Ogre is a part of the Ogre Battle series that began in 1993 with Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen. However, many fans also remember the second entry, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, which introduced beloved tactical RPG systems. That entry was also ported to PSP in 2010, but the Ogre Battle series has been pretty quiet since then.
Tactics Ogre: Reborn features updated game design, fully-voiced cutscenes, improved graphics, and sound. Players can immerse themselves in the world and intrigue of Tactics Ogre through this updated adventure.
Tactics Ogre: Reborn is releasing for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam on November 11, 2022.
- View our coverage of the game’s announcement, comprising screenshots, render, Edition information, and a trailer.
- Tarot Card Set available for pre-order via Square Enix North America and Europe.
- Japan-Only Script Book available for pre-order.
- Tactics Ogre: Reborn Japan-Only Collector’s Edition available for pre-order.
- English Hardcover Art Book available for pre-order.
- Tarot Cards, Choices, Elements & More; New Screenshots & Renders
- Tokyo Game Show 2022 1-Hour Staff Broadcast w/ Live English Interpretation
- Soundtrack available for pre-order
- Gameplay Updates, Character & Class Introductions + New Screenshots
- Story Trailer
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.