Tactics Ogre: Reborn Shares Dramatic Story Trailer
Square Enix has shared the official story trailer for their upcoming revamped tactical JRPG, Tactics Ogre: Reborn, sharing countless brief shots of gameplay segments, cutscenes, character interaction, and much more. Stellar English voice work also accompanies this footage.
You can view the game’s story trailer below:
Tactics Ogre is a part of the Ogre Battle series that began in 1993 with Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen. However, many fans also remember the second entry, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, which introduced beloved tactical RPG systems. That entry was also ported to PSP in 2010, but the Ogre Battle series has been pretty quiet since then.
Tactics Ogre: Reborn features updated game design, fully-voiced cutscenes, improved graphics, and sound. Players can immerse themselves in the world and intrigue of Tactics Ogre through this updated adventure.
Tactics Ogre: Reborn is releasing for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam on November 11, 2022.
- View our coverage of the game’s announcement, comprising screenshots, render, Edition information, and a trailer.
- A Tarot Card Set is available for pre-order via Square Enix North America and Europe.
- A Japan-Only Script Book is available for pre-order.
- A Tactics Ogre: Reborn Japan-Only Collector’s Edition is available for pre-order.
- English Hardcover Art Book available for pre-order.
- Tarot Cards, Choices, Elements & More; New Screenshots & Renders
- Tokyo Game Show 2022 1-Hour Staff Broadcast w/ Live English Interpretation
- Soundtrack available for pre-order
- Gameplay Updates, Character & Class Introductions + New Screenshots
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.