Square Enix has announced that their tactical RPG, Tactics Ogre: Reborn, is now available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.
Players can look forward to the following updated features:
- Remastered graphics that enhance yet maintain the original distinctive visual style
- Fully voiced cutscenes in English and Japanese
- Full orchestral re-recording of the game’s soundtrack
- Assorted quality of life updates, such as:
- Redesigned battle system
- Adjusted level management system
- Reworked AI
- Simplified and improved UI
If you missed it, check out our review.
You can view the Tactics Ogre: Reborn launch trailer below:
Tactics Ogre is a part of the Ogre Battle series that began in 1993 with Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen. However, many fans also remember the second entry, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, which introduced beloved tactical RPG systems. That entry was also ported to PSP in 2010, but the Ogre Battle series has been pretty quiet since then.
Tactics Ogre: Reborn features updated game design, fully-voiced cutscenes, improved graphics, and sound. Players can immerse themselves in the world and intrigue of Tactics Ogre through this refined adventure.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.