A recent Taco Bell advertisement showcasing their Mexican Pizza dish comprises a rap that references…Sora from Kingdom Hearts? It’s a rather brief ad and completely unexpected, with the referential line being “Key to my heart like Sora.” Needless to say, the fanbase is going wild over this out of nowhere development. Between the Kingdom Hearts references in the recent Chip ‘n Dale: Rescue Rangers film and Disney+ shows like The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder, the series is becoming more culturally relevant than ever before. As a fan, it’s heartwarming to see.
In Kingdom Hearts IV, Sora is in Quadratum with Strelitzia, a prominent character from Kingdom Hearts Union χ. This setting is an afterworld for the two characters following their tragic fates. Additionally, this new saga has been titled the Lost Master Arc. Further, some combat footage was showcased, with Sora performing Keyblade transformations against a giant entity that seems to be a Heartless? We don’t know for sure.
“The heart resides within the soul, which in turn is guided by fate to its rightful place” is a crucial phrase used at the start of this trailer for the upcoming mainline game.
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts IV
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts Missing – Link
- Who is the girl in the Kingdom Hearts IV trailer?
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary event Q&A
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Memory Locker messages
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Tetsuya Nomura interview with Famitsu
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.