Available now, the event adds Miku Kohinata to the game as a playable character. During the story, Hibiki has been plagued with nightmares, which made her grow weaker each day, causing her to take matters into her own hands. Given that she didn’t open up to the others, the wielders encounter her fighting the Noise by herself. It seems the only one who can get her out of this dark place is Miku Kohinata.
During battles, players will earn a special event item known as Fried Ice Cream, which players can use to unlock new event quests and trade them items.
Exchange items include a Symphgear card for Miku Kohinata and a Memoria card for A Place Called Home. There are also 5-star cards available for players:
- Symphogear Card: Miku Kohinata – Light of Dawn
- Symphogear Card: Hibiki Tachibana – Hibiki Style: Avidya Assault
- Memoria Card: Operation: Fish
In addition to the new story, players can listen to a few new musical tracks:
- Miku Kohinata – Shénshòujìng, the Distorted Mirror
- Miku Kohinata – Promise Of Eternal Love
- Hibiki Tachibana – The Sound Called ‘Me’ Will Echo into the Future
- Hibiki Tachibana, Tsubasa Kazanari, Chris Yukine, Maria Cadenzavna Eve,
- Shirabe Tsukuyomi, Kirika Akatsuki – Babel of Beginnings
During Symphogear XD Unlimited, players choose from one of the playable characters to take into battle. During fights, they’ll create a strategy for attacks, but the game is mostly focused on its auto gameplay. Players can customize and equip their characters with specialized gear, which alters their illustrations and makes them more powerful.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.