Konami has launched a new update for Super Bomberman R 2, which has made various fixes to battles and private match settings. Additionally, the new character Luca Bright Bomber has been added. He is one of the major antagonists in Suikoden II.
You can view the quoted version 1.3.0 patch notes for Super Bomberman R 2 below:
- Addition of new character “Luca Bright Bomber.”
- “Room Lobby” function added to Private Match.
- Adjusted Private Match so that users can enter a room during a battle.
- Adjusted the maximum number of “Round number” for Standard Battle Mode in Private Match/Battle Offline to 99.
- Added the ability to continue playing with the same settings on the results screen of Private Match/Battle Offline.
- Added setting to omit waiting time when all players have completed character selection in Private Match.
- Adjusted matching logic for Graded Match.
- Adjustment to prevent continuous Stun in battles.
- Adjusted speed in Power Zone from 2 to 3.
- Adjusted the Bean Bomber’s skill “Jump” to prevent it from crossing the Goal Shutter.
- Adjusted the Gimmicks “Exploding Floor” to prevent it from crossing the Goal Shutter.
- Fixed other bugs.
Super Bomberman R 2 is the latest entry in the Bomberman series, which features multiple game modes, including Castle, a 1 vs. 15 asymmetrical battle, and Battle 64, a battle royale mode. Further, players can create their own maps utilizing the Stage Editor tool, which can be shared online for any to play through on Castle Battle Mode.
Additionally, a story mode is available for players who wish to play through a few pre-made stages. Lastly, Grand Prix modes are available where players can knock out players for crystals alongside Standard, which is a classic battle from previous titles.
In case you missed it, check out our review.
Super Bomberman R 2 is available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.