Summoners War: Lost Centuria Finally Launches in the West on Mobile Devices
Com2uS announced that Summoners War: Lost Centuria is available now in the west on iOS and Android devices.
Summoners War: Lost Centuria is a follow-up to the mobile RPG Summoners War: Sky Arena. Set in the ear before Sky Arena, players will find themselves in the war-torn Efrana Kingdom known as Lost Centuria. Gameplay features a real-time battle system that has layers of strategy for players to deeply monsters and summoner spells to the field while upgrading their unique.
“Summoners War is a franchise that has reached over 100 million fans around the world and we could not be more excited to further expand the franchise with the launch of Summoners War: Lost Centuria and our first venture into comics which further builds on the lore of this series,” said Kyu Lee, President at Gamevil Com2uS USA, “The Summoners War: Lost Centuria experience serves as a great entry point for those new to the franchise as well as our existing massive fanbase through its fast, fun and strategic PvP combat that will showcase the true breadth and depth of the incredible characters and world of this series.”
Summoners War: Lost Centuria takes the Summoners War franchise in an entirely new direction, fusing classic monsters and gameplay with a new combat system that maximizes the thrill of each individual match. Battles unfold in real time, making for a fast-paced combat experience. Players can take command by spending Mana on skill cards and unleashing powerful, once-per-battle summoner spells to turn the tide of battle in their favor, or counter opponents’ skills directly with counterattack mode. Players will experience a multitude of ways to battle enemies and NPCs with various PvP and PvE modes in Lost Centuria, including:
- Ranked Battle – The main PvP mode of the game, where players can increase their “grade” based on “victory points” earned from battling opponents.
- Normal Battle – This PvP mode is best used for practice, and allows players to earn rewards without touching their “victory points.”
- Barrier Battle – Both players fight with the same buff or debuff in this PvP mode to earn victory points. Some barriers last 4 days and generate up to 10 victory points.
- Siege Battle – PvE campaign-style mode where players fight through 12 chapters, each with 3 stages. New chapters unlock as the player’s grade increases, and players can earn unique rewards as they conquer each chapter.
- Wanted – After completing a Siege Battle stage, the final boss battle will appear in Wanted and players will receive a reward for defeating the Wanted target.
- Hall of Fame & Cheer – Watch the intense battles of other players and predict the winner.
You can watch the new launch trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.