The trailer quickly introduces Cherub, a demon enemy with two hands and wings. Players will encounter this enemy during gameplay as they make their way through the game’s story.
Cherub will also appear in Agony’s story mode as a free update to the game for those who own. The developers have added the demon to “many places in the game”.
The developer also details how to kill the Cherub:
- Start the elimination with a demon that summons Cherubs
- Always be on the move and use dodges to bypass ranged attacks quickly
- Use environmental traps to hurt many Cherubs at once
- Deflect attacks by pairing them at the right time
- Use magic and long-range attacks
- Use alternative weapon attacks and nail cherubs to walls and ceilings
Succubus has the player assume the role of a lustful demon, Vydija, who appeared in the original Agony. After the disappearance of the legitimate rulers of Hell, the demons have chosen Nimrod as their ruler. With his powers, he has risen an empire of corpses. Along with queen Succubus, they have managed to control the chaos that has plagued the world.
However, this role of queen didn’t fit will with Succubus, so she has left to live in the wilderness of Hell. Throughout her travels, she meets a powerful Baphomet who pulls together his army to get the soul of Nimrod. After being captured, maimed, and betrayed, Succubus seeks out revenge.
In case you missed it, you can actually Tweet at Vydija, who launched her own Twitter.
You can watch the new enemy trailer below to get a quick preview of the designs and world of this horror title:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.