To commemorate the release of Shin Megami Tensei V, Atlus has uploaded a video string quartet of talented musicians performing 9 tracks throughout the Shin Megami Tensei franchise.
The 9 tracks performed in this video are as follows:
- “Ruins” – Shin Megami Tensei
- “Battle” – Shin Megami Tensei
- “Title/Demo Movie” – Shin Megami Tensei II
- “LAW” – Shin Megami Tensei II
- “Battle” – Shin Megami Tensei II
- “Title Loop 2” – Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne
- “Fiends” – Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne
- “Tokyo” – Shin Megami Tensei IV
- “Kinshicho Underground Shopping Center” – Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse
You can view the string quarter performance below:
If you missed it, check out our review for Shin Megami Tensei V.
Shin Megami Tensei V takes place after a murder occurs in modern-day Tokyo that blocks the game’s protagonist from walking home. The detour may have been due to fate or another force, but he finds himself buried and unconscious.
When he awakens, he finds himself in a new Tokyo, a wasteland after the apocalypse known as Da’at’. He quickly finds out that he’s’ not alone, as demons are closing in on his location. However, a mighty being known as a Nahobino appears and saves him. With this power, the protagonist can venture through Da’at’ and hopefully get some answers about what happened to his former home.
Shin Megami Tensei V is releasing for Nintendo Switch on November 12, 2021.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.