Capcom has announced that the outfit three DLC for Street Fighter 6 is now available, comprised of 18 costumes.
Additionally, players are now able to select their “opponent’s outfit and color during online matches. As long as a player owns the outfit and color, they’ll be able to customize their opponent’s look accordingly. The opponent does not need to own the outfit or color, and the feature will not affect what the opponent sees on their own screen.”
The following note was provided for the new outfits:
Each Outfit 3 will be available for 300 Fighter Coins and will include all 10 available colors. Unlike Outfit 2, Outfit 3 is only available for purchase and cannot be unlocked via World Tour, hence the price discrepancy. Outfit 3 for all Year 1 characters – Rashid, A.K.I., Ed, and Akuma – will arrive when Akuma is released in Spring 2024.
- “Happy Holidays” Fighting Pass with festive new avatar gear, emote, player titles, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo unlockable in the Game Center, and more; check out the full details at Buckler’s Boot Camp
- New “Cartoonish” Challenge Customization available for purchase with Fighter Coins or Drive Tickets via in-game shop
- Four songs from the recently released original hip hop soundtrack “Street Fighter 6 x NERDS Clothing presents Steel Sessions” can be obtained for free to play in the in-game Music Player, including:
- “Perfect” – Black Soprano Family: Benny the Butcher, Heem, & Rick Hyde
- “Blood On Me” – D-Block
- “Already Up” – Royce da 5’9″ & Courtney Bell
- “Power” – Grafh
- Additional collab content with the ever-popular Baki anime, including title, stamp and photo frame – all for free in-game!
- League-Separated Tournaments have now been broken down into finer groups – Rookie, Iron, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Master and Legend – so players can more closely match up with opponents
- A new “Intermediate” server will be introduced specifically for beginner and intermediate level players
- To celebrate the excitement of the Kuzuha Cup tournament (KZHCUP) sponsored by Japanese V-tuber Kuzuha, players can log in and receive special commemorative player titles, stamps, photo frames and backgrounds for free!
- Note: The Organizer player title can only be obtained by event organizers.
You can view images showcasing the new Street Fighter 6 content via our gallery below:
The Street Fighter 6 Happy Holidays Fighting Pass was also highlighted below:
In Street Fighter 6, players can explore different regions worldwide and earn Special Moves from numerous Masters that can be mixed and matched. Master Assist is also in the mode, allowing players to summon Masters like Ryu to aid them in battle.
Moreover, karate-chopping bottles, enjoying Italian cuisine, and parrying basketballs are some of the minigames players can look forward to as occupations to earn currency that can purchase in-game food, clothing, and more.
You’ll seamlessly enter battles on the streets with a single button press. Combat has the classic six-button control style but also adds a new four-button modern control style with three attack strengths and special moves performed with one button press.
Street Fighter 6 is now available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.
In case you missed it, check out our review of the game.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.