Resetera user Neoxon recently spotted new information regarding Capcom’s upcoming Street Fighter 6 via the title’s PlayStation Network page. Standard, Deluxe, and Ultimate editions are detailed alongside the game’s supposed release date, June 2, 2023. Alternate outfit colors, stickers, special titles, a character pass, and an ultimate pass are part of the aforementioned editions.
It’s possible we’ll see Street Fighter 6 share a new trailer and confirm its release date during the Game Awards tomorrow. However, since this is a leak, it’s best not to treat it as entirely authentic until Capcom verifies its contents.
Additionally, the game’s key art has surfaced. Thanks, Wario64, for sharing it.
You can view Street Fighter 6’s revealed editions and key art below:
Street Fighter 6 is releasing in 2023 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. This title is built off of the RE Engine, leading to impressive graphical capabilities.
- Release Window Coverage
- The roster has been leaked.
- Rollback Netcode & Crossplay have been confirmed.
- Guile was recently officially confirmed for the title via the latest State of Play, with his general moveset being listed and discussed.
- Kimberly & Juri Announcement; Screenshots & Info
- Ken, Dhalsim, E. Honda & Blanka, Crossplay Closed Beta Test October 2022; New Trailer & Screenshots
- World Tour Mode Opening Movie, TGS Special Program VOD
- Second Closed Beta Test Announced
An immersive single-player mode is also promised, breathing new life into the series that has lacked its incorporation. Moreover, the Classic Control Type returns alongside a brand new option, the Modern Control Type, which allows players to jump straight into the action with simplified inputs. Interestingly, a Real-Time Commentary Feature has been confirmed, providing a unique live flair to matches.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.