Capcom has announced that the Street Fighter 6 DLC fighter A.K.I. will join the roster on September 27, 2023. A new gameplay trailer was shared to highlight her capabilities.
Her skills are listed below:
- Serpent Lash: From a distance, A.K.I. sends her nails flying forward like a chain, poisoning enemies she hits. When she strikes an opponent who is already poisoned, a Toxic Blossom will trigger an explosion and open enemies up to follow-up attacks.
- Nightshade Pulse: A.K.I. sends a bubble forward that also poisons enemies it hits. She can strike the bubble with Nightshade Chaser to pop it in advance, increasing its area of effect.
- Orchid Spring: A.K.I. places a puddle of poison in front of her which will affect opponents who step inside it.
- Sinister Slide: Slither across the screen to avoid threats while stalking forward and perform follow-up moves like Venomous Fang, Heel Strike, or Entrapment.
- Claws of Ya Zi: A.K.I.’s Level 3 Super Art pierces various pressure points on an opponent’s body and injects a poison that dangerously detonates from within.
“Owners of the Year 1 Character Pass, Deluxe Edition, or Ultimate Edition” will automatically obtain her and her second outfit.
Morever, “the “A.K.I. Arrives!” Fighting Pass also goes live for a limited time starting at 12 AM PT on Sept. 1, so players can gear up for their favorite new character with A.K.I.-themed items and cosmetics.”
Screenshots and artwork of A.K.I. are viewable via our gallery below:
In Street Fighter 6, players can explore different regions worldwide and earn Special Moves from numerous Masters that can be mixed and matched. Master Assist is also in the mode, allowing players to summon Masters like Ryu to aid them in battle.
Moreover, karate-chopping bottles, enjoying Italian cuisine, and parrying basketballs are some of the minigames players can look forward to as occupations to earn currency that can purchase in-game food, clothing, and more.
You’ll seamlessly enter battles on the streets with a single button press. Combat has the classic six-button control style but also adds a new four-button modern control style with three attack strengths and special moves performed with one button press.
The video announcing the arrival date of A.K.I. below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.