Capcom has announced that the A.K.I. update is now available for Street Fighter 6. Owners of the Deluxe Edition, Ultimate Edition, Year 1 Character/Ultimate Pass will automatically gain this new content, while she can be purchased individually for 350 Fighter Coins, which also includes her “Outfit 1 and Colors 1 & 2.”
Additionally, A.K.I can be tried out for one hour via a Rental Fighter ticket from the in-game Fighting Pass.
A breakdown of this update’s features is quoted below:
- World Tour
- A.K.I.’s Master Missions, new NPCs, and new Locations added.
- Fighting Ground
- A.K.I.’s story added to Arcade Mode.
- Battle Hub
- A “History” tab has been added to the Phrases and Stickers windows to access ones you’ve recently used in chat.
- The meaning of a sticker will now be shown when they are highlighted by the cursor.
- Shop now includes A.K.I. Outfit 2, A.K.I. colors 3-10 and Street Fighter League avatar gear.
- Support for Latin American Spanish in subtitles and other text will be added, making it the 14th in-game language to be supported.
- Custom Room Display Settings have been added and Training Mode features have been expanded.
- In order to mitigate unintentional Super Arts from being performed, the input recognition frame of certain Super Art commands have been shortened. Due to this adjustment, players must input their commands faster or the Super Art may not be performed.
- Additional various bug fixes and adjustments; full patch notes can be found here.
You can view the launch trailer for the Street Fighter 6 A.K.I. update below:
- In case you missed it, check out our review of the game.
- Lil Wayne Launch Trailer
- 2 Million Units Sold
- 12 Song Collab Hip Hop Album
- Official Soundtrack Release
Street Fighter 6 is now available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.