Publisher Acttil has announced that their upcoming strategy RPG, Shachibato! President, It’s Time For Battle! Maju Wars will be releasing for Steam this Spring. Developer Preapp Partners has submitted the game for the Steam Game Festival, so the title currently has a demo available on Steam until February 9.
You can view the trailer for this upcoming title below:
In Shachibato!, players take control of a young entrepreneur who’s in charge of an adventuring company. One day, however, an earthquake suddenly occurs, causing a mysterious portal to appear near the company’s office. In order to recuse the young entrepreneur’s employees and restore the business, players must dive into and explore the dungeons.
You can read this title’s key, advertised features below:
- Grid Battle System: Players will explore maps and battle enemies on a grid-based battlefield. You will have to form a team that can effectively carry out the battle depending on the enemies and terrain. The bigger your company becomes, the more employees you can hire!
- Turn-Based Battles: Shachibato adopts a traditional turn-based SRPG battle system, where you will take control of up to 5 units to battle against fierce enemies.
- The Toichi Gate: This mysterious gate appeared out of nowhere and leads to terrifying dungeons. The gate will open every 10 days, so before then you’ll have to use your time wisely to recruit and train a talented group of employees to send into it!
- Dungeon Exploration: Within dungeons are various treasures and items, as well as specific missions to complete. You’ll also have to be on the lookout for lost employees waiting to be rescued, so explore each dungeon thoroughly and track them down!
- Hire New Talent: Through your HR department, you can hire new adventuring employees. There are a variety of jobs such as warrior, cleric, wizard, and so on. Decide what skill sets you need most and interview your potential new recruits!
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.