Square Enix has revealed new visuals for the upcoming Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin, sharing two new character renders and a variety of screenshots. The newly highlighted characters include the Lufenians, beings tied to Jack’s fragmented memories, and the Fiend of Fire Marilith, a fearsome foe Jack and his companions will have to prevail against.
Jed is also shown to be in the mysterious meadow Jack constantly finds himself in. Perhaps the other Warriors of Light possess some sort of currently unknown connection to this area.
You can view the newly revealed character renders and screenshots for Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin below:
- Check out our preview of the game’s most recent demo.
- If you missed it, view the game’s final trailer, which features “My Way” By Frank Sinatra.
- Square Enix has previously shared pre-order bonuses and the contents of the title’s Digital Deluxe Edition, containing notable additional missions.
- The game’s soundtrack is currently available for pre-order, spread across 4 CDs.
- Jack Garland is receiving his own Play Arts Kai figure, releasing at some point later this year.
Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin is releasing for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC on March 18, 2022.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.