Square Enix and Koei Tecmo have announced that the Team Ninja-developed action game Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin has been updated, remedying several bugs and adding new equipment for Jack.
Our team’s Ryuji translated some of the patch notes, viewable below:
- Fixed an issue on all platforms where the design of the Knight of Cornelia Sword had the same color scheme as that of the Lionheart Sword.
- Fixed an issue in PS4 and PS5 where in certain situations, trophy data would not carry over between the two versions as it should.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an application error crash when Soul Bursting elemental enemies such as the Fire Element.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent attacks from hitting paralyzed enemies.
- Several minor bugs have been addressed.
A set of Warrior of Light armor, which includes the Helmet of Light, Armor of Light, Gauntlets of Light, Braies of Light, and Armored Boots of Light, has been added as a Season Pass bonus.
*Obtained as a clear bonus after clearing the main game with the Season Pass purchased.
A screenshot and the official render of Jack in the Warrior of Light attire are viewable below:
Throughout Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin, players control protagonist Jack Garland as he and his allies, Jed, Ash, Sophia, and Neon, aim to eliminate Chaos at its root and bring peace to the realm of Cornelia. However, despite the apparent simplicity of the task before them, their memories are haphazard and incomplete, leading to questioning motivations.
The gameplay is Nioh-like, with a variety of loot to obtain for better gear and several swappable Jobs representative of the Final Fantasy franchise at large. Multiplayer is also present.
If you missed it, check out our review.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.