During today’s Sony State of Play, Square Enix announced that the upcoming Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin will receive a final demo ahead of the full game’s release. Additionally, save data will carry over to the full release.
You can view the new trailer for this demo below:
- Check out our preview of the game’s most recent demo.
- If you missed it, view the game’s final trailer, which features “My Way” By Frank Sinatra.
- Square Enix has previously shared pre-order bonuses and the contents of the title’s Digital Deluxe Edition, containing notable additional missions.
- The game’s soundtrack is currently available for pre-order, spread across 4 CDs.
- View the most recently revealed character renders and screenshots.
- Jack Garland is receiving a Play Arts Kai figure, releasing November 2022.
Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin is releasing for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC on March 18, 2022.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.