Square Enix has revealed that their previously announced Play Arts Kai figure of Jack Garland, the protagonist of the upcoming Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy, will be releasing on November 5, 2022, via the Square Enix Japan store for ¥24,728, the equivalent to a little over $200. This is one of the pricier Play Arts Kai figures being produced, likely due to how extensive Garland’s armor is constructed and modeled.
We will update this article once the figure receives a North American Square Enix store page.
You can view the officially provided images for this figure below. It is worth noting that Square Enix confirmed that the throne Jack is sitting on is not included. It was likely just singularly made for promotional purposes. Shame, because it looks rad.
- Check out our preview of the game’s most recent demo.
- If you missed it, view the game’s final trailer, which features “My Way” By Frank Sinatra.
- Square Enix has previously shared pre-order bonuses and the contents of the title’s Digital Deluxe Edition, containing notable additional missions.
- The game’s soundtrack is currently available for pre-order, spread across 4 CDs.
- View the most recently revealed character renders and screenshots.
Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin is releasing for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC on March 18, 2022.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.