XSEED released new details for Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town, coming to Nintendo Switch on March 23.
The publisher highlighted that players will be able to customize their character’s facial features, hairstyle, and skin tone, along with their outfits. Players can also customize their farms, which is a given, but this time they’ll upgrade from a tent to a nice house.
Additionally, the publisher highlights the characters, which you can read below:
- Victor – Olive Town’s visionary mayor
- Jacopo – Victor’s laid-back son
- Patricia – Owner of The Hoof House, the local animal shop, and mother to Bridget and Damon
- Georg – Captain of the ferry and Patricia’s husband
- Jason and Sally – Owners of the Gull’s Rest Hotel & Café
- Mikey – Jason and Sally’s mischievous son
- Misaki – Owner of the Capeside Bistro
- Gloria – Fashionable curator of Olive Museum and Victor’s wife
- Beth – An antique-hound who also works at Olive Museum
- Nigel – The town’s legendary carpenter and owner of Nigel’s Handiworks
- Clemens – The gearhead owner of the Worker’s Base Tool Shop
- Lars – Clemens’ motorcycle-loving younger brother
- Angela – Hardworking owner of the general store
- Simon – Angela’s father, and one of the original pioneers who founded Olive Town
Jessie – Simon’s kindly wife and another of the original founders of Olive Town
- Cindy – Angela’s precocious daughter and Jack’s sister
- Marcos – Emilio’s father, and the best fisher in town
- Manuela – Emilio’s good-natured mother
- Raul – Marcos’ apprentice, an earnest and kindhearted young man
- Dosetsu – Iori’s dutiful retainer
- Nguyen – The flower shop owner who founded Olive Town alongside Simon and Jessie
- Norman – Owner of the grocery store and Laura’s father
- Sydney – Norman’s wife. A defense attorney who visits Olive Town on her days off
- Lovett – Globetrotting bon vivant and food critic
- Karina – Owner of Salon Ailes D’ange
- Jeanne – The hip young stylist working at Salon Ailes D’ange
Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town is the newest entry in the farming simulation series. During gameplay, players will learn the ins and outs of farm life as they take on odd jobs and gain new skills to produce healthy crops and livestock, which can be turned into profit. Throughout the game, players will also meet townspeople who are possible love interests in the adventure. It’s also possible to start a family with this person and have a baby as well as ride across the environment on their animals.
You can check out the screenshots below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.