XSEED announced that Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town will launch on PC-via Steam on September 15, 2021.
Players who pre-purchase the Steam version will gain access to a Buffalo Costume to be worn in-game. It’s cute, but not as cute as the cow costumes. Further, the Steam version also has the Expansion Pass for $59.99, which includes:
- Animal Attire (Protagonists)
- Animal Attire (Marriage Candidates)
- School Uniforms (Protagonists)
- School Uniforms (Marriage Candidates)
- Yukata Set (Protagonists)
- Yukata Set (Marriage Candidates)
- Olive Town Mystery Files
- The Legendary Sprite Dance
Marriage Candidate Expansion Packs
- Windswept Falls Expansion Pack
- Terracotta Oasis Expansion Pack
- Twilight Isle Expansion Pack
The standalone game is $35.99.
Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town is the newest entry in the farming simulation series. During gameplay, players will learn the ins and outs of farm life as they take on odd jobs and gain new skills to produce healthy crops and livestock, which can be turned into profit.
Throughout the game, players will also meet townspeople who are possible love interests in the adventure. It’s also possible to start a family with this person and have a baby and ride across the environment on their animals.
In case you missed it, check out our review.
You can check out the announcement trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.